Tuesday, February 9, 2010

-100210-No18-LunarNewYear-

It's that time of the year again, people line up infront of respected old people in the family to receive god's gift to the not-much-money society. People call it ChineseNewYear, but i find that rather biased, because Chinese people aren't the only ones who celebrate it. Since it's first day lands on February the 14th, many people will have to delay their Valentine's Day plans, me included, so, I planned to go out with Piggy Dearest on the third day, but out of the blue, a family holiday was planned and we leave on the second day, and return on the third or forth. How great, I'm sorry Piggy cause we have to change our plans, I still love you to bits. Anyway, AngPau! Awesome-ness in 2 syllables, an average of 300 a year? Pretty awesome i guess, but my resolution is to keep half of it in the bank, 'for my future'. Wishing all the readers of this Oh-so-lame-blog a happy LunarNewYear. Spend your AngPau properly...
=D

-Ih3artpiggy-

No comments:

Post a Comment