Sunday, January 31, 2010

-310110-No3-alone much?-

Its that time of the year again, the 14th day of the 2nd month, a day where people across the western world express their love for one another, it is a day named after 2 Christian martyrs both named Valentine. Valentine's Day, the international day of love, but this year, there will be a twist, the first day of chinese new year, or Chor Yat will be on the same day. The day will be great, collecting angpaus from relatives who seem to disappear from the face of the earth and return only once a year. But, over all, I don't think i'll be happy, Valentine's Day, Alone??? It sounds like some sad sad beggining of a book doesn't it? A day when you'll feel extremely lonely, yet have a fat load of cash in your wallet. Bittersweet much? A friend of mine, a really nice girl, is heartbroken, because of an ass of a 'boyfriend' she had. She still loves him deep down inside, and, she's my pet sister, and I love her more than i love nicotine. And it hurts me to see her hurting, all I want is for her to move on, be happy again, the same pet sis who would poke my fat, mess up my hair and hang out with me while we skipped church. Jie, this post is dedicated to you, I love you! And i want you to cheer up, Please??
=D

1 comment: